Jagapathi Babu's Patel S.I.R Telugu Movie Review Public Talk Response Updates

Jagapathi Babu's Patel S.I.R Telugu Movie Review Public Talk Response Updates

Patel S.I.R Telugu Movie Review Update: After getting antagonistic, this is the first film that saw Jagapathi Babu starring in Patel S.I.R. 

Patel Movie review: The trailer has a good film rhythm. With Varahi Entertainment in line the movie will be a great success, because their support will reach well for many viewers. The film will go well with everything that was mentioned before your appointment.

Patel SIR Telugu Movie Review and ratings

Patel S.I.R. Action thriller is the 2017 Telugu film produced by Sai Korrapati at the Varahi Chalana Chitram Battalion and directed by Vasu Parimi. 


Jagapathi Babu's Patel S.I.R Telugu Movie Review Public Talk Response Updates
Jagapathi Babu's Patel S.I.R Telugu Movie Review Public Talk Response Updates
They play Jagapati Babu in the title role and the music was composed by DJ Vasanth. Said the director, "Jagapathi Babu is featured in a new look and with Patel SIR. He is seen as the real action hero in this film. 

Audience applause for the stylish look of Jagapathi Babu, the Proof of Concept demo and song demonstration continuously several days back is an example of the hard work and dedication of the team. " . Patel telugu movie review.

Patel S.I.R Movie Review, Story Plot:

Story: Patel S.I.R film is about a man named (Patel) who is desperate to have him call S.I.R and local gangs and gangs come to conquer him. She will save the girl and the whole story is based on the same girl. As Patel who wants to call him likes, S.I.R tries to save a little girl, is the whole story. Patel telugu movie review.

Jagapathi Babu's Patel S.I.R Telugu Movie Review Public Talk Response Updates

Review: The new look of Jagapathi Babu is a movie much more interesting to watch. Shooting Sai Korrapati's film producer, Varahi Chalana Chitram's banner, the film makes popular Jagapathi Babu is great in his role of Patel and gave his best in action sequences. 

It proved to be his expertise in the field of emotional sequence coming in the second half and attracting attention. He also played the character of Vallabha, the son of Patel, who made it so easy. Aamani is good in her short role. 
Patel Movie review
Tanya Hope is in her role as a researcher, Katherine, nice. Padma Priya correctly Vallabha wife and Subhalek Sudhakar as well as a good friend Patel. Kabir is as usual in his role. Girl playing is excellent, wondering what other kids think.

Patel S.I.R Movie Rating, Public Talk:

Jagapathi Babu's Patel S.I.R Telugu Movie Review Public Talk Response Updates
Jagapathi Babu's Patel S.I.R Telugu Movie Review Public Talk Response Updates

Highlights
Jagapathi Babu

Minus
Routine story
Screenplay

Release date : July 14, 2017

Rating : 3/5

Director : Vasu Parimi

Producer : Rajini Korrapati

Music Director : DJ Vasanth

Starring : Jagapati Babu, Padmapriya Janakiraman, Tanya Hope



Patel S.I.R Movie Rating: 3/5

Patel S.I.R Telugu Movie Verdict: Good story with small budget. Watching Jagapathi Babu in the lead role and in a different look makes the movie much more better.

Searches: Jagapathi Babu's Patel S.I.R Telugu Movie, Patel movie Review Public Talk Response UpdatesTelugu Movie Patel Review, Patel SIR telugu movie review, Jagapathi babu Patel movie review, Movie review, Telugu movie review, Patel sir movie review,